Pages

will work for cheese

- from my senses to your screen -


Saturday, January 16, 2010

Latin Burger and Ingrid Hoffman


Guys, I am so happy...I feel like I am back home! Only a recognized chef drives the truck this time! I had the great opportunity to eat at Latin burger yesterday and was impressed by the concept, the quality of the food, the cleanliness, and the friendliness of the workers. Of course, Ingrid Hoffman was there, so they'd better behave!
The menu is nothing but short and simple. Three different tacos and one burger. No need for more when they are all delicious.
The cause, even better. People that work there, are those that need a second opportunity in life. Their first one, did not go so well. They also hire students that need to do their internship to graduate and part of their funds go to feed the homeless. That's my kind of business!! Cooking, doing it well and doing it for one or many causes.
The prices? A chorizo, sirloin, chuck burger with caramelized onions, oaxaca cheese, jalapenos and a delicious avocado sauce: $5.75! Three tacos for $6.95! Do I need to say more? Go follow that truck right now for lunch!
The truck is at a different place every day. You need to follow them on twitter (@latinburger) or add them in you facebook page.

See you all later and put those taste buds to work!

Bon Appetit,

A

No comments: